So, today and yesterday we got a double dose of good weather here in Seattle. I managed to make some significant progress I managed to get two costs of paint on the coamings and the areas that needed touching up, I got the Andersen bailer installed, and the electrical system completed.
Today, I managed to get up to Sea-Mar before they closed and get some hardener. From Harbor island to Fisherman’s terminal in 25 minutes! Once I got home, I got to work in the back yard, moving along with the hatch replacement. I’m happy to say the coaming install went well.
Work is progressing, slowly.
So this Friday I finally started the first round of upgrades and improvements to the boat. I pulled it out from under the tarp, stepped back, and took a deep breath.
No turning back now. The hat’s in the ring. I had to wait till after the holiday bills were taken care of, but I’m all paid up and registered.
So, here’s a start of a run down on what i’ll need to do to get ready to go.